Sunday, December 26, 2010

THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER - GETTING BACK ON TRACK

I am so glad that the holidays are over, and I can just eat on plan without always being tempted with candy and cookies and cake and pie!  I was at the mall today, and actually turned around and walked quickly away from the Cinnabon store before I could really start to be tempted.  I said to myself, "Christmas is over.  Today is the day that I get back on track and stop eating holiday foods!"

Since the Sunday morning before Thanksgiving until this morning, the day after Christmas:

I gained 2.1 pounds of fat.  (boo!)
I gained 2.7 pounds of lean mass.  (yay!)
I went from 33.1% body fat to 33.4%.  (not too bad!)
I gained 1/4" around my neck.
I gained 1/8" around my bicep.
I gained 1/4" around my bust.
I gained 1/2" around my midriff.
I gained 1/4" around my waist.
I lost 1/4" around my navel.
I lost 1/4" around my hips.

All in all, not too bad.  I'm not that upset.  I now have around 5 or 6 weeks to be serious before I take off for the vacation that I always gain weight on!

The thing that is bothering me is the fact that my shoulder tendon is torn, and I cannot exercise.  I keep being tempted to do a little, but I remind myself that my doctor appointment is tomorrow, and I can chill out until then, and see if he releases me to start doing a little lifting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment