Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHOLE FOODS MARKET SAMPLING - BIG MISTAKE!

Boy, did I just blow it!  I went to Whole Foods Market and allowed myself to have a few free samples.  I keep trying to tell myself that if I do not put it on Fitday, it means it doesn't count.

Here is what I ate at the store:

8 chocolate covered almonds
1/2 oz. of cheese
1/2 slice of multi-grain bread
1 Tbs. pumpkin butter

Now, I had already made up my menu for the day, and there was no room for any of that nonsense. Here is what I am having to add to my day:

303 calories
14.9g fat
18.5g protein
23.6g total carbs
2.6g fiber
21g net carbs!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I will never do that again.

Any time in the past when I have done that, I have always thought, "Well, I'm sure it was not too much." Now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment