Sunday, October 4, 2009

OCTOBER 4, 2009 - WEEK 29 RESULTS

This week I lost 2.6 pounds.
Beginning weight – 143.4 pounds
Ending weight – 140.8 pounds

Here is an average of my daily food intake for this past week:

1415 Calories
97.3g Fat (61.9%)
95.6g Protein
39.2g Carbs
21.3g Fiber
17.9g net carbs, of which 14.2g came from veggies

On September 13, 2009, I had decided to go back to what worked before – 1,400 calories, 66% fat and 10 net carbs. I lost a little, I gained a little. Over the next few months, I experimented with increasing and decreasing calories, net carbs and fat percentages. But I was on a true plateau, and no matter what I did, I could not lose weight. I stayed around 143 pounds for 8 months, which is 13 pounds over my goal, and 20 pounds over what the doctor wanted me to lose.

What I did not know was that the testosterone cream was not working for me, and my testosterone level had gone way down again. And the further it went down, the more muscle I was losing and the more fat I was gaining. So even though my weight was staying the same, I was getting fatter. My testosterone was so low that I could no longer lift weights and I gave up in October 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment