Monday, May 11, 2009

MAY 11, 2009 - THE ATKINS COMMUNITY FORUM

Before I go any further, I want to say something about the Community Forum. As I mentioned before, when I did Atkins back in 2000, the only way to get personal help was to call the Atkins Center in New York and pay a $75 fee to talk to someone for a few minutes. And if you had another question the next day, you could call again and pay another $75.


The first time I posted a question on the Forum – “Has Atkins Changed Over the Years?” – I thought I would find out the answer in a few days. I was so shocked to get back several replies within a few minutes! It turns out there are volunteers there pretty much around the clock who will answer questions, go over your menu or just be an encouragement when you need one.


I don’t know if I could have gotten through the first several weeks without the wonderful people at the Atkins Community Forum. It’s free, and I encourage anyone who is serious about being successful doing Atkins to find out more by right clicking here to visit the Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment