Monday, April 12, 2010

APRIL 12, 2010 - LEAVING FOR MY MRI

Today is going to be a weird food day. Bill and I will be at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago from morning to mid afternoon with no lunch break, so we will be having an Atkins bar and shake for lunch. I know this is not ideal, but I'm glad that the products are available for emergencies like this.
I am having my MRI this morning. I have to have an IV so they can put in contrast material. I'm glad I am not claustrophobic!

After that, I have to take my results over to the other doctor's office to see if I am a candidate for the ultrasound procedure.

I have a pretty big abdominal scar, so I have a pretty good idea they are going to say no.

I started hemorrhaging this morning. I'm nervous about the trip to Chicago, because it's an hour drive. The pain has started, too.

I'm thinking I may just go ahead and have the UFE, because I can have it done fast and my insurance will cover it. I thought I could wait, but I can't live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment