Monday, April 26, 2010

APRIL 26, 2010 - DAILY CHECK IN AND TRYING TO FEEL BETTER

Last night, and I'm not sure why, I got really nauseated right after dinner, so much so that I thought I was going to throw up. It came on so fast, I thought it might be food poisoning, but Bill felt fine, so who knows? I still had a chocolate MIM coming, and I really needed the fiber, so I forced myself to eat it anyway. I'm still feeling a little queasy this morning.

In an effort to get moving, I had helped with the dinner preparation last night. I am babysitting on Thursday, so I need to start feeling better and get some stamina back.

One thing that is irritating me is that, although this morning I am back to my pre-surgery weight, my body still looks bloated and fat. I guess I need to be patient, but it is still upsetting to go by the full length mirror and see my belly sticking out like I'm pregnant.

I take my last anti-inflammatory Friday night. This causes bloating, but then, so does the surgery itself, so maybe after I stop taking it, my belly will start going back down.


Yesterday's food:

Breakfast
Cheese Baked Eggs, 3 slices bacon, and 3 oz. canned pumpkin with Stevia and cinnamon

Lunch
Ground beef and onion crumble with butter, sea salt and garlic powder, salad with romaine, celery, cauliflower and my homemade olive oil/lime juice dressing, 1 oz. raw almonds

Dinner
Broiled salmon with romano cheese, butter and sea salt, and cooked broccoli with homemade cheddar cheese sauce

Dessert
Chocolate MIM with butter


I lost 0.2 pounds this morning, so now I weigh 141.8, the same amount as the morning before surgery, 13 days ago. Here is what I ate yesterday:

1985 calories
146.9g fat (66.6%)
118g protein
47.6g total carbs
22.6g fiber
25g net carbs, of which 14.3g came from veggies

I'm calculating this using the total carbs, not the net carbs.

According to the scale, I have lost 5.4 pounds in the past 7 days.
According to my 1-week average, I have lost 3.2 pounds in the past 7 days.
According to my 4-week average, I have gained 0.3 pounds in the past 7 days.

147.2 - 04/19
146.4 - 04/20
144.8 - 04/21
146.4 - 04/22
146.0 - 04/23
142.0 - 04/24
142.0 - 04/25
141.8 - 04/26

No comments:

Post a Comment